Good Morning

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning T/F.

Hey there Shooter, Butch, Mr. Mark, Jim, Jerry, Terry & everyone else.

Cold & nippy this morning here in the Jersey Pine Barrens, but it's still a good day cause we got up this morning!

Have a blessed day everyone & don't forget to thank God for those blessings!:D

Good afternoon all from the Hoosier State.

Hey there Dutch,Butcherman,Havasu,Phideaux,Shooter,BD,Gg,RR,Fort & the rest of the gang.
Have a good day everybody.

Good Morning T/F !!

Kinda cloudy today...but surprisingly warm at 46 degrees right now here in the Keystone State...and that means the snow is melting.

Will be heading out for lunch soon with the Wife...it's Her Birthday today. We also have two parties planned in her honor this weekend...with my side of the family and the in-laws.

With the snow melting comes icicles...so, for your viewing pleasure:

2iD9BxG.jpg

Good morning T/F.

Hey there Shooter, Butch, Mr. Mark, Jim, Jerry, Terry & everyone else.

Another fine day here in the Delaware Valley, so enjoy your's & don't forget to thank the good Lord for giving us this fine day!:D
Hey Shooter, please give the SGM my best wishes!:green man:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning T/F !!

A real cold wind blowing since last night...temp right now is 21 degrees...the high today should be right around freezing...32 degrees !!!

Brrrrrrrrr....

ES4KOKN.jpg
Ate you my neighbor?

Good Morning T/F !!

Woke up this morning to about an 1.5 inches of new snow...and temps in the low 20's.

Time to brush off the Jeep and start the day...

Enjoy yours...!!

sPZe68S.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning T/F !!

Another day of cold temperatures...only 24 degrees right now, with a projected high of 27...!!

Thankfully the Christmas shopping is done...

Today's Frozen Icicle...caught mid-drip:

EYoBHwA.jpg

Good Morning T/F !!

Pennsylvania got a few inches of snow yesterday into last night...temps right now are actually above freezing for the first time in days...and the high temp should be around 40 degrees by mid-afternoon !!

So...I leave you with a melting snow picture:

GqEKK7g.jpg

Latest posts

Back