Good Morning

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jerry...!!

Good Afternoon T/F...!!

Awoke to another beautiful albeit HOT day here in the Keystone State...with a current temperature of 90 degrees already.

Tailgated and attended the Philadelphia PHILLIES game yesterday...to watch them sweep the NY Mets in the last game of a 4 game series...with a final score of 6 to 3...with a fantastic rally in the ninth to clinch it.

My buddy Ozzie and I had great seats...Section 145...Row 13...Seats 1 & 2. ( a little left of Centerfield 13 rows up from the wall dirt track...)

And it was just as brutally hot yesterday... 95 degrees on the field at the 1pm start.

qJzhgH0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon T/F. Hey there Shooter & Jerry.

It's good to see the Phils playing decent ball again after a somewhat slow crappy period there!

Haven't been to a Phils game since my dad died a few years back. He was a season ticket holder since I was a kid and we went to the games often. It's funny cause he was a Mets fan also, having grew up in NY before moving to Philly!

Let's hope they can keep up the momentum!

Good afternoon T/F. Afternoon Shooter.

Gonna be a hot one today. It's already 92 degrees with a real feel of 107.

But guess what, I love it when it's this hot!

Oh yes, thank you Shooter for the prayers and well wishes my friend.:D

This is supposed to be us for pretty much all week...

Good Sunday afternoon T/F. Hey Shooter, how R U doing today my friend?

It's a beautiful sunny day here in the New Jersey Pine Barrens. 84 degrees, little to no humidity and a very comfortable, pleasant breeze. That deluge of rain we got yesterday, really cooled things off.

Don't forget to thank GOD and be glad in it!

pinebarrens.jpg

Hey Dutch...!!

Hope all is well in the Pine Barrens after yesterday's squall...

And Yea...It really did cool things down.

It's after 1425 here and the temperature only 1 up one degree since high noon...83 degrees here in the Glen...with bright sunshine !!

Good afternoon T/F, and a good afternoon to my good buddy Shooter. Another gorgeous beautiful day here in the NJ Pinelands. 79 degrees, no humidly and wonderful sunshine.

Enjoy it, and don't forget to thank the Good Lord for it.

pinelands-4.jpg

Good afternoon T/F. Hey Shooter, hows my "Homeboy" today?

It's a hot one here in these million plus acres of wilderness known as the NJ Pine Barrens. 90 degrees right now and the heat index feels like 99, but I like that way!

Have a great day all and don't forget to thank God for giving you the gift of life:

cropped-CRW_1243-1.jpg

Good Morning T/F...!!

Seems to be shaping up into a partly sunny day here in the Delaware Valley...with a current temperature of 83 degrees.

46zd6xP.jpg

...the Mourning Doves don't seem to mind.

Afternoon T/F. Greeting's there Shooter.

Partly cloudy day here in the Pinelands, currently 88 degrees with thunderstorms expected later.

The Good Lord has blessed us with another beautiful day, let us be thankful & happy!:D

006.JPG

Good afternoon T/F and Happy Independence Day. Afternoon Shooter.

Hope everyone had or is having a good 4th.

Let us Thank God for the blessing of living in such a wonderful country:

22470-4th-of-july-800x600.jpg

Latest posts

Back