Good sales (30% to 57%) for Augason Farms LTS food at Amazon

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alaskajohn

Bugged out
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
After I pay may monthly bills I always search the Internet for deals. I noticed just now that Amazon has some Augason Farms foods on sale. The dried bananas, strawberries, apples and vegetable stew are between 30% to 57% off. I might have missed some other sales, but these looked pretty good if you you like to prep taking advantage of things on sale.

@dademoss, Here is the vegetable stew at 57% off.

Got bananas and apples as well. The strawberries are the same price I have seen them at for the last few months. No other killer deals so far. They may have more this coming week.

Thanks for sharing. I’ve never tried these products. Are they good, or are they ‘if you’re hungry, you’ll eat them’ kinds of things? If you had enough of what you normally buy from a store, would you even want them?

I think they taste fine. When we started LTF I bought a bunch of pantry sized cans from Augason Farms to try. We liked them. Since I don't like fruit this is SHTF food for me but the girls love dried fruit as a snack.

I searched around for more info and reviews of these Augason products. Their Facebook page is actually very helpful. Once opened, the #10 cans are good for about a year. Ratings are fairly good. The recipes look good. I may not try the pinto bean fudge, but the peanut butter cookie recipe looks great! I may even copy some of the recipes..... so many things to do with pancake mix!

I searched around for more info and reviews of these Augason products. Their Facebook page is actually very helpful. Once opened, the #10 cans are good for about a year. Ratings are fairly good. The recipes look good. I may not try the pinto bean fudge, but the peanut butter cookie recipe looks great! I may even copy some of the recipes..... so many things to do with pancake mix!

Their gluten free line (discontinued now) was pretty tasty! They have a wide range of food items and even some comfort foods. Personally, if you are looking for more 'everyday' foods for LTF check out Thrive. Their food is higher in price but they cater to the LDS crowd.

wheres the link? or are we just supposed to try to find it ourselves? Just need to know what I have to do

The Beef Stew is out of stock, but you can order it at the sale price for delivery later:

beef stew
Strawberries

Banana Chips

Apple Slices

For some odd reason, the software wanted to format the links above as MEDIA instead of a URL.

Last edited:
Was the error in the way I linked them? I'm new here and newb mistakes are possible!
Not really, something changed. You used to able to paste a link into your post and it worked fine, to get mine to work I had to use the insert link tool and paste the url into that.

Not really, something changed. You used to able to paste a link into your post and it worked fine, to get mine to work I had to use the insert link tool and paste the url into that.

That is what I did. Hmmm

Yep, I type the sentence out without the link and then type "HERE". Then I right click on the address choose "COPY" and then highlight "HERE" and right click on the link chain at the top of my post and hit "CTRL" and "V" at the same time. (you can also left click the mouse and choose "PASTE")
This is the page we are on HERE Then click on "Insert"
Go ahead...............click ^^here^^. :)

Just a quick update. All the products came in and we sampled each. They were all very good and is motivating me to get my own dehydrator to make my own preps with Alaskan grown products, as they are abundant every fall.

Latest posts

Back