Greetings ....eh....

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Horton

Old Bush Bear
Neighbor
Greetings from far north west Canada...
We are a retired couple.. Living in the north bush with our hobby farm, small livestock, and we are staff for our cat Mr Pip.. Mr Pip is a Maine Coon, 11 years old, and 10+ kilo of playful mischief and demanding constant attention..

We hobby farm chickens, meat rabbits, geese, and a donkey named Sam.. In season we garage sale, garden zone 2, hunt, pressure can and my Sweetie has shelfed over 53,000 free library book discards with a group called Book Crossing.. We restock shelves over 100 locations through the upper 2/3 of the central province.. Sweetie is first in Canada and almost 2 nd in the world with Book Crossing..

My old computer died, so in rebuilding things I ran across this site..

Welcome from ALASKA.

Greetings from far north west Canada...
We are a retired couple.. Living in the north bush with our hobby farm, small livestock, and we are staff for our cat Mr Pip.. Mr Pip is a Maine Coon, 11 years old, and 10+ kilo of playful mischief and demanding constant attention..

We hobby farm chickens, meat rabbits, geese, and a donkey named Sam.. In season we garage sale, garden zone 2, hunt, pressure can and my Sweetie has shelfed over 53,000 free library book discards with a group called Book Crossing.. We restock shelves over 100 locations through the upper 2/3 of the central province.. Sweetie is first in Canada and almost 2 nd in the world with Book Crossing..

My old computer died, so in rebuilding things I ran across this site..
Welcome from SW PA.

We drink your coffee everyday.

My better (aka The Princess) is the top IT expert for the Carnegie Library system with more than 1.2 million title in the catalog. She makes a point of visiting the used book sales. This our library.

Ben

How ya doing Tim? Glad to see you here. Your place has the best coffee and donuts!

1650202842138.png

Hello from Montana, Books are great, long ago I worked at a chain bookstore and packed home boxes of the tear offs, I have donated blood in yellowknife and inuvik to the local insect population. At 4000ft elevation here we grow some hardy vegies and fruit trees.

Welcome from Alaska! We run a “hobby farm” perhaps just a bit due west of you!

Welcome from Alaska! We run a “hobby farm” perhaps just a bit due west of you!
--- ---
We have friends above Fairbanks and on the Kenia....
Funny how things go.. They are more or less growing zones 6 or so while we a bit lower are a zone 2...

Back