Greetings

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Eastern Missouri. You have certainly come to the right place. Lots of good people here with a wealth of knowledge on gardening and homesteading, all willing to help and share. Good to have you with us.

Welcome, look around, there are threads on almost every topic. I encourage you to use the search function with key words and you will be able to look at (or add to) posts from all the wonderful folks here...

Again, welcome to the site.

Welcome from Ga. we chat a lot here, what are you looking for? we have all sorts of experts, sages and competent know it alls in here. :)

Hello from New York. :) I'm looking to expand my foraging skills, and add more edible plants to my garden. I'm also interested in expanding my repertoire of recipes.

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. You have certainly come to the right place. Lots of good people here with a wealth of knowledge on gardening and homesteading, all willing to help and share. Good to have you with us.

Thank you for the welcome :)

Welcome, look around, there are threads on almost every topic. I encourage you to use the search function with key words and you will be able to look at (or add to) posts from all the wonderful folks here...

Again, welcome to the site.

Thank you for reminding me about the search function! Thank you for the welcome!

Another welcome from Alaska!

Welcome from Florida.
I’m a member of quite a few boards, and this is the nicest one I have ever seen.
Even when we disagree, we are polite about it.

That's good to hear. I've been part of Christian Forums and keep getting warnings. The first was because I linked an article that said 'Let's Go Brandon'. The second was because I gave 'medical advice' by telling someone I didn't recommend they get the COVID vaccine. I decided that maybe that forum wasn't quite for me. :-/

Welcome from Oregon.
Welcome from Alaska.
Another welcome from Alaska!
Chitter chat is our middle name.

Homesteading is our game.

Welcome frome KY.
:welcome:

Jim
Welcome aboard from Washington State.
Another welcome from Alaska.

So many from Alaska/West Coast.

Hello, Cascadian; Caribou; Alaska John; Jim; Backlash; & Sourdough

Roughly.......Just roughly what part of New York.....???

Western NY near Niagara Falls/Lake Ontario about erm, 20 minutes or so from the Canadian Border, and another 20 minutes from Amish Country. LOL

Western NY near Niagara Falls/Lake Ontario about erm, 20 minutes or so from the Canadian Border, and another 20 minutes from Amish Country. LOL

Lockport, Gasport, Middleport, Brockport, Spencerport, Medina. (Territory, I know well)

Latest posts

Back