Greetings

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES, the last 52 years......and will never leave.

I love Niagara County and would never want to leave. ^.^ My family and I live in the County Seat; you know where that is ;)

My dad was actually just looking up and showed me Culvert Rd. and the tunnel that goes under the Erie Canal. It's really pretty area out there in Medina.

Glad you like Alaska. I have a cousin who lived in Alaska for a while; he really loved it there and my brother's been interested in Alaska. I don't like winter enough to move there. Ha ha.

That's good to hear. I've been part of Christian Forums and keep getting warnings. The first was because I linked an article that said 'Let's Go Brandon'. The second was because I gave 'medical advice' by telling someone I didn't recommend they get the COVID vaccine. I decided that maybe that forum wasn't quite for me. :-/

So many from Alaska/West Coast.

Hello, Cascadian; Caribou; Alaska John; Jim; Backlash; & Sourdough

Western NY near Niagara Falls/Lake Ontario about erm, 20 minutes or so from the Canadian Border, and another 20 minutes from Amish Country. LOL
The Princess has a cottage on the east side of Chautauqua.

Welcome

Ben

welcome from the the free est part of turdostan, We are definitely not the thought police
Here,
Welcome from Kansas
Welcome from SW Mississippi! Plenty of chitter chatter here! Nice to meet you!
Welcome from out here Katie.
Welcome to the neighborhood, from north central Texas.
The Princess has a cottage on the east side of Chautauqua.

Welcome

Ben

Hello Tirediron; Bacpacker; Amish Heart; Snappy; Patchouli; and Neb a.k.a Ben. Thank you for all the welcomes; very nice to meet all of you :D

Who is 'The Princess'?

Okay! I'll be following you around the board now like a little kid.
I have experience in security, weapons systems, a bit of medic training, a bit of wild plant uses, folk lore, outback and deep woods survival, making and maintaining survival kits, black economy economics AKA bootlegging, creating shelters and safe rooms and pretty much anything on a budget. PM me. :)

OH, and I write books about science fiction, prepping and a bit of politics, some of which are here in the library.

Hello and a warm welcome from S.W. Oregon, you've found a great place to be, lots of experience here in most all areas of self reliance.

Hello from NM. Glad you stopped in.

Hello Terri :D

howdy from CO. your gonna have fun here

Hello Jazzy 🤗 I'm already having fun and it's only be a day. This is a very nice place and am glad I found it!

I have experience in security, weapons systems, a bit of medic training, a bit of wild plant uses, folk lore, outback and deep woods survival, making and maintaining survival kits, black economy economics AKA bootlegging, creating shelters and safe rooms and pretty much anything on a budget. PM me. :)

OH, and I write books about science fiction, prepping and a bit of politics, some of which are here in the library.

OH! I'm an aspiring writer too. My current novel-idea is a sci-fi-fantasy-political thriller.

I want to learn more in the way of medic training and wild plant use, so that's awesome to hear :D

Hello and a warm welcome from S.W. Oregon, you've found a great place to be, lots of experience here in most all areas of self reliance.

That's good to hear/read; I've been trying to find a gold-mine of experience and wisdom. I've forum hopped for a while now. So many liberal forums out there or the people are just not bright when it comes to self-reliance and survival. I'm excited to be here!

Welcome from Utah! Pull up a chair and stay a while :)

Got my chair parked; I think you're stuck with me now--for better or for worse. ;D

Hellooooo from BC!

Hello from the other side of the continent!

@Katie Muller - Hi there and welcome. I'm always curious how a new member finds our little bit of the internet. How did you find us? Did someone recommend us?

Do you know of Batavia NY and is the Police station a lot like a rock castle?

Was not in 65' when I was in their JAIL. Visiting my brother.

I was there in about 1973 or 74. Maybe it was not the police station but it was a municipal building.
In the Jail.........Asking for a friend. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Welcome KatieM, pull up a chair. Now I live where I was born but lived for a while in Tonawanda, long ago.

I serviced a catscan in Batavia, Saint Joe's? Joseph's? Don't remember much about the town, just there a couple of times.

@Katie Muller - Hi there and welcome. I'm always curious how a new member finds our little bit of the internet. How did you find us? Did someone recommend us?

The Two Dollar Bill town. (Home of Batavia Downs Racetrack)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back