Grow Network - Sustainable Living

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
cool site with tons of info whther just starting out or an old hannd

Grow Netowrk

Your Ultimate Resource for Modern Sustainable Living​

Welcome to The Grow Network (TGN), an online community of 450,000 homesteaders that strive to live a modern, self-sufficient lifestyle. Our community is composed of the world’s most productive people who practice self-sufficiency to promote sustainable living. TGN community members grow food in their backyard, craft herbal medicine in the kitchen, and deliberately choose to live healthier and more environmentally-conscious lives.

https://thegrownetwork.com/

Yes, this will be something to read later this weekend, maybe I can pick up some tips on growing in hot weather like this brutal summer... the heat really took a toll on plants in my garden. Next season, I plan on trying my luck in areas of only partial sun, though I'll still sow various seeds in areas of full sun. I'm on a learning curve here in the high desert... 🥵

ive heard from several that the sun is spitting out extra UV dprctrums that have been brutilizing crops--especially green beans, tomatoes. getting some garden sun covers--sorry forgot the real name--but they are like shade cloths with specific UV preotection levels--70% - 90 %. amazon has some, i got a couple 10 x 20ft with grommets for next years garden cause i definitly lost alot of green beans and almost no tomatoes, spinach unhappy. look fried--dried out crinkled leaves, stunted plants. a friend in MO said the same ything happened to her garden.

i like the channel, alwasy can learn new tings or new ways to do ld things.
glad you like it Mag

I'm always up for fresh SITREP and news. finding out how fast our coal bucket is going is part of my job. ;)

They have no way to sign up or log in.

They have no way to sign up or log in.
Look here.
hereUgo.png

Latest posts

Back