• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Homesteading & Country Living and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Guitar, Amp,Mic Speakers

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Just putting it here not sure when he will sell it but he said he isn't as much into his music as he always has been.
I told him once it is gone we won't be buying up more. I think he should keep it and start playing again but he said he will keep his standard for that.

I know one is a black with red trim Older Washburn and a red Gibson USA Les Paul " he calls Beautiful" , Custom Amp. He said he will sell em and pay on that loss we yook from camper.

Last edited:
Just putting it here not sure when he will sell it but he said he isn't as much into his music as he always has been.
I told him once it is gone we won't be buying up more. I think he should keep it and start playing again but he said he will keep his standard for that.

I know one is a black with red trim Older Washburn and a red Gibson USA Les Paul " he calls Beautiful" , Custom Amp. He said he will sell em and pay on that loss we yook from camper.

Sounds like it's all electric equipment. Would I be correct?

Just go hide the stuff at a relatives or something.

After about two weeks, he'll regret selling them, and you can have him buy them back from you.

OK. Thanks. I don't do electric. I'm an acoustic guy. :)

Hubby likes both but he just doesn't play. He likes the pickup on the Gibson and the Washburn chords well,vibrator and strings close lay low on neck. he said is just a great guitar,he said he likes them the same.
But he said no sense in them sitting around and nobody else plays music in the family.

Latest posts

Back