Handy Farm Devices- Circa 1910

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncleJoe

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I bookmarked that for further exploration! That looks cool. Like some of the things my grandfather made in his blacksmith shop.

I bookmarked that for further exploration! That looks cool. Like some of the things my grandfather made in his blacksmith shop.

Exactly. Things that could have been considered state-of-the-art at the time.

When our grandparents were kids they would have loved to have a few of these items around to help get through chores quicker and easier.

Awesome link! Thank you so much for posting it! I love this stuff, i am obsessed with learning and doing things the old way. I think it gives a person a better handle on what the correct way to do things is and then they can better use todays technology. Thanks again!

Great link. I too try and find the old ways of doing things around the farm. If things ever get really bad, as in long term EMP or some such event, things could revert back to this within 2 years or less just to provide food to eat.
I'll be checking out Archive.com as well. Both have been bookmarked for further exploration.

Hey guys, go to the book section at Archive.org and look up some of the old farming books. Some of them are 200 years old and still have tons of useful information! You can download the PDFs or read them online.
Thanks

When I need something I like to look around, see what I have, and try out some Country Boy Engineering! It's a lot of fun. Sometimes it fails, sometimes not.

Very interesting. Bookmarked...

Latest posts

Back