Happiness Coaches! What's next?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

Ancient AH Pilot, Retired CWO W4.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
If it pays well I can be a happiness coach... any one for a six or seven figure income?:devil:

I guess the families of these slaves can forget about asking for 'REPARATIONS'.

Over 5 million whites and 3 million black sharecroppers. More DEMOCRATIC slavery.

My grandparents on both sides were sharecroppers. They worked side by side with the colored farmers, as grandpa called them. Grandpa worked the field from the time he was old enough to help, around 4 years old he said. You worked or you didn't eat.
An interesting thing was they were all Democrats. I remember asking my Grandpa which he was and he said he didn't have any money so he couldn't be a republican so he guessed he was a democrat.

My grandparents on both sides were sharecroppers. They worked side by side with the colored farmers, as grandpa called them. Grandpa worked the field from the time he was old enough to help, around 4 years old he said. You worked or you didn't eat.
An interesting thing was they were all Democrats. I remember asking my Grandpa which he was and he said he didn't have any money so he couldn't be a republican so he guessed he was a democrat.
d
Even kids worked in fields and factories back then. Grandaddy did and finally got a little store. Then got rich during depression buying land for pennys on the dollar.
We worked hard too had to haul water in a bucket was my worst job after the old house burned down and mama lost everything .
I did work my grandkids just so they would know how it felt to work mainly. We cleared property, built ponds but also took them many places and taught them alot.
I can't imagine kids today having to draw water and wash clothes in a creek or use a scrub board.

I must be in Lala Land with Cinderella. Hi Emily Litella here. What's all this talk about happiness coaches? I used to ride horseback and that brought me happiness. Now they want to hook horses up to a coach and pull you all over the place, in the traffic? How's that going to make anybody happy? That reminds me of endangered feces.

I must be in Lala Land with Cinderella. Hi Emily Litella here. What's all this talk about happiness coaches? I used to ride horseback and that brought me happiness. Now they want to hook horses up to a coach and pull you all over the place, in the traffic? How's that going to make anybody happy? That reminds me of endangered feces.
Endangered Feces???

:LOL:

Dont forget Rosanne Rosannadana. And of course that wild and Crazy Guy. Lol

SNL has just been on a co stand downhill tumble since the original group left the show.

And Miss Swan... "I saw every ting" "He looka lika man".

Oops, that is Mad Tv.

Latest posts

Back