Happy Birthday!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday, Joel!
Backlash birthday cake.gif

Thanks y'all! I went down to our old place to get some furniture, our Christmas stuff and some groceries. I had almost no cell service this time. 5 miles from I10, where I used to have an excellent signal. Got back and hubby had a nice steak dinner waiting.

Thanks y'all! I went down to our old place to get some furniture, our Christmas stuff and some groceries. I had almost no cell service this time. 5 miles from I10, where I used to have an excellent signal. Got back and hubby had a nice steak dinner waiting.
I've spent some time on I-10. So glad you are much further away from it now.

Thank you.
Chocolate Icecream is the BEST breakfast food and it goes so well with iced coffee.
Oh vanilla bean (with the little flex of bean in it) with homemade kaluah over it and a few dark chocolate curls on top is pretty tasty too 😋

It is people like OldCoot whom it would have been nice to know his real name, and email address or how to contact him. Being someone who does lots of research because of family history, I would look for him, if I knew anything more about him.

Happy Birthday, have not heard from you in some time.

Back