Happy mother’s day

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Innkeeper

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
to all who are, have been, will be, a mom and or grandmother or great grandmother, and to all who have (or had) a mother ... and even to those few of you who have disowned or been disowned by their moms ... happy Mother’s Day. Our moms may not be (or have been) perfect but none of us would be here without one.

God bless all the moms

My mom has been gone for 55 years, but I still think of her often.

Happy Mother's Day Mom, and rest in peace.
20160304_143702_resized.jpg

Happy Mother's day all. My mom is gone as well but I can't help being a joker. This morning I told my wife we have been sacrificing and cutting back lately so today I think we should just have mothers morning. For a brief second before she started laughing it got really quiet.

Spent Sunday afternoon with my wife's family.
Mother-in-law doing good and going with the flow. I had sent her flowers on Friday.
Sister-in-law #2 was sad. Her last surviving offspring is a grandchild doing two years in a State Penitentiary.

Sunday evening was spent with my mother. I had sent her flowers on Friday too (mom called me at work to thank me for the flowers). Mom was in a valley between medication. Before we left she was able to complete sentences, we carried the conversation till then.

Our youngest Son Face Timed to wish his mother a "Happy Mother's Day" with the grand-kids chiming in.

My mom has been gone for 55 years, but I still think of her often.

Happy Mother's Day Mom, and rest in peace. View attachment 10969
Your mother has been a mighty long time. You must have been young when she died.

My mother died when I was 6. I know I've said that many times. I think of her gentle soul every day.

Latest posts

Back