Happy National Beer Day!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sentry18

Thrivalist
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I am not a drinker, but I know many of you are. So in honor of national beer day, tell us what your favorite brew is. 🍺

beer.png

One that is cold on a hot day!

I am pretty partial to any Anheuser-Busch product but Budweiser and Bud Select would be my favorites. My wife's favorite is Amberbach, another A-B product.

I don't drink beer often, mostly with mexican food. My favorite is Dos Equis draft. Bottled would be DosEquis, Yuengling, or Corona.
I was able to spend a couple months in Austria in 1999 training for a new job. I got spolied on German beer while there and couldn't drink much of anything for a few years when I got back.

Great choice VYhil, store was out last rrip a month ago so I'm havign a Hienikin 'spl'.🍻Dome join us at the Love Music Club VThil
I do love music; most sorts of classical, jazz, bluegrass, oldtime folk. But my hearing is too messed up for even $$ hearing aids to let me hear it well. The lack of it is what makes me such an ornery old cuss.

I do love music; most sorts of classical, jazz, bluegrass, oldtime folk. But my hearing is too messed up for even $$ hearing aids to let me hear it well. The lack of it is what makes me such an ornery old cuss.

Have you ever seen this movie,one of my all tiem favorites,Love her voice and the song.True story of Strauss

I don't drink beer often, mostly with mexican food. My favorite is Dos Equis draft. Bottled would be DosEquis, Yuengling, or Corona.
I was able to spend a couple months in Austria in 1999 training for a new job. I got spolied on German beer while there and couldn't drink much of anything for a few years when I got back.
German beer has some of the highest purity standards of all beers, that said our favorite beer is Michelob Amberbock dark lager. I like a lot of different types of beer, especially ice cold beer on a hot day. We probably buy more Coors Keystone Ice than anything else, the higher alcohol gives more bang for the buck.

Dos Equis

That is the only beer in this thread that I have tried, it was not completely horrible. ;) I had one once that I actually did not completely hate, I believe it was called Tequiza.

Latest posts

Back