Happy New Year, Ever See Concrete Float?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William Egan

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone. This is my favorite forum. I've met nothing but kind helpful people here and I wish I had more time in the day to spend here.
I also wanted to show what I'm getting done with the sun room I'm building and how an aircrete block (foam and cement mixed) is so lightweight it floats. It is a lot softer than regular concrete, for those of you who have never heard of it, but it has a lot of practical applications. In fact I think it will revolutionize the building industry. It can be made harder or softer, light or heavy but it main virtue is its insulation value. Its has been used a lot in housing, lots of people make blocks and cement them into walls of any shape, commonly domes and then covered with an outer layer of wire or fabric and a harder cement. I plan to use it under a concrete floor for insulation. And as you can see in the video, it floats.
I sincerely hope everyone has a happy, healthy prosperous new year and God Bless you one and all.

I just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone. This is my favorite forum. I've met nothing but kind helpful people here and I wish I had more time in the day to spend here.
I also wanted to show what I'm getting done with the sun room I'm building and how an aircrete block (foam and cement mixed) is so lightweight it floats. It is a lot softer than regular concrete, for those of you who have never heard of it, but it has a lot of practical applications. In fact I think it will revolutionize the building industry. It can be made harder or softer, light or heavy but it main virtue is its insulation value. Its has been used a lot in housing, lots of people make blocks and cement them into walls of any shape, commonly domes and then covered with an outer layer of wire or fabric and a harder cement. I plan to use it under a concrete floor for insulation. And as you can see in the video, it floats.
I sincerely hope everyone has a happy, healthy prosperous new year and God Bless you one and all.

William Happy New Year to you too and we areglad you are here. Also neat job your doing. :thumbs:

Back