HAPPY SPRING

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that something you do EVERY season or just spring?
Every season change, you would think they would know to avert their eyes drink buddy

Maybe the worst part is I don't have any trees on my property, I have to "borrow" one :p

Now to erase that vision:

The neighbors HATE it when I dance around the tree naked :p
Heck, I hate just thinkin' about it.

Spring is a crazy season here because we never know what we're going to get. Could be ice storms, could be very nice weather. That changes day-to-day.

The snow has melted, the mud is abundant, and it'll be time soon to clean up the yard and plant the gardens.

May your gardens outpace you - may you all be troubled with finding the time to can all the food you're about to grow! :)

The neked man is supposed to insure the fertility of the lands with the help of all the maidens.
You got a lot of work ahead of you. ;)

Oh, if fertility doesn't show then you will be burned upon a pedestal and left for the birds who will correct your failure. Good Luck! ;)

We got a nice coating of snow 6 ", just in time for spring,

Thats why I don't plant till after Mothers Day,
The neked man is supposed to insure the fertility of the lands with the help of all the maidens.
You got a lot of work ahead of you. ;)

Oh, if fertility doesn't show then you will be burned upon a pedestal and left for the birds who will correct your failure. Good Luck! ;)
Send in the birds.

Latest posts

Back