** HAPPY THANKSGIVING **

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phideaux

Old fashioned
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Just want to wish all my friends here on HCL a Happy Thanksgiving day , may you all have a blessed day.
a990b6484da7a640eac24b01bad70644.gif

Jim

Stay safe. Be wise. Eat. Help clean up unless you're recovering from surgery. Take a nap. Hold a little one's hand. Eat pie.
If ya can't have a completely happy thanksgiving, try some target shooting. Or go for a walk. Or call somebody you love.

We are starting a new pie tradition this year. Starting tomorrow, whatever pie is leftover, a piece can be had for breakfast. The twins are super excited about this. We made 2 pumpkin and 2 chocolate cream.
Lol my ex would get mad at me for giving the kids pumpkin pie for breakfast. I told her that they were eating vegetables for breakfast. I know, it is technically a fruit. Also told her to get out of bed earlier if she wanted them to eat something else.

Besides, I would rather someone eat my pie than watch it go to waste. Kids were all for it

And right back at you! :)
For those of you from outside the USA we are thankful for you too.

Hubby has 3 working days left until retirement. He's using up his excess leave for the rest of the year.

Nice.

We get paid out 100% of our annual leave up to 300 hours and 25% of our sick leave up to 500 hours. So my last 18 months before retirement I will do my absolute best to not use a single day of leave. 800 hours of pay added to my final paycheck is almost 5 months of pay at one shot. I call it my retirement bonus.

Nice.

We get paid out 100% of our annual leave up to 300 hours and 25% of our sick leave up to 500 hours. So my last 18 months before retirement I will do my absolute best to not use a single day of leave. 800 hours of pay added to my final paycheck is almost 5 months of pay at one shot. I call it my retirement bonus.

Same here but hubby has well over the max in leave. He's using it up now so he doesn't loose it.

Latest posts

Back