Happy Valentine's Day

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife and I had our first date 39 years ago today

That is way cool! I am always up first, so setting everything out for my wife is easy. I gave her flowers early because they are difficult to hide, and she enjoys them. Card and candy today, and yes, I did the dishes before she got up.

Happy Velaentines Day to everybody, especially the ladies. Hope you get something special.

Happy Valentine Day
167638594760878128.gif

So, I asked my 'better half' if she wanted me to make reservations and go out and have a nice dinner tonight. She reminded me that tonight was her monthly "Bunco" night with her 11 other gal friends, so forget dinner. She recommended I take my 90 year old buddy to the bar and have a margarita and dinner tonight!?

Happy Valentine's Day, to those not planning on playing Bunco tonight! :rolleyes:

Cats got an extra can of food, plus a small bowl of whole milk... wild birds got some extra treats with their cracked corn. Master... er, I mean butler... gets an easy day indoors with high winds howlin' outside. Works for me!!! ;)

P.S. Good thing I bagged that stack of Westerns from the library, this is the perfect winter day for reading! :D

Wife and I had our first date 39 years ago today
My first husband left me 34 years ago, today. Was the best thing he could have done as shortly after, I met my current DH! One year later, I sent him and his girlfriend a thank you card.

Latest posts

Back