Hard to Believe These 2 Pilots Lived,Attack With Hammers Etc.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a wonder Obama didn't give him one. Can you believe the injuries he inflicted on those 3 pilots?
In some ways, his thinking was messed up. He wanted to die so that his family would get a large life insurance policy. And then after being convicted, that was wrong? He didn't deserve that?
There were many people of color who thought that Obama would rescue and save them from everything. I heard one woman say that she would never have to worry about her mortgage again! What?

In some ways, his thinking was messed up. He wanted to die so that his family would get a large life insurance policy. And then after being convicted, that was wrong? He didn't deserve that?
There were many people of color who thought that Obama would rescue and save them from everything. I heard one woman say that she would never have to worry about her mortgage again! What?

I'm still amazed how all 3 of those guys lived thru the head innuries of being hit with the hammers so many times and that PLANE! Plane did the impossible manuevers plus hafd dead pilot keeping it going. Just an all around amazing story.

[/QUOTE]
Its a wonder Obama didn't give him one. Can you beleive the injuries he inflictd o nthose 3 pilots?
I am not surprised, Mr. Obama did not pardon the women that were caught up in their boyfriends drug arrest, after 10 year , it was Mr. Trump who released them.

Latest posts

Back