Harleys Everywhere,Mask Nowhere

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weedy, as it should have in my opinion. While they talk about huge numbers; its gone up 300 people so far. How many thousands were there? Better yet, how many are seriously ill? We shut down the entire country for less that 10,000 covid deaths. That was the last number i read from the cdc. We have allowed businesses to be destroyed, educational systems to be destroyed or bankrupt, and the national debt to skyrocket. Our kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids will be paying this debt for decades if the country continues that long.

I think what you are getting at is follow the money. Just like in the state I am in it is always about the money... I understand there have been people that have succumb to the disease but no more than any other serious infection. People die every day unfortunately but the numbers simply do not add up. As one of my sales people once said; "figures don't lie but lyre's figure".

Weedy of course they are infected, but no BLM or Antifa becuse they are immune. :D

Yeah, a whole lot of that going on these days. Rioting seems to make one immune. Go figure, I would have thought a vaccine would be needed.... 🤪 :sarcasm:

Weedy, as it should have in my opinion. While they talk about huge numbers; its gone up 300 people so far. How many thousands were there? Better yet, how many are seriously ill? We shut down the entire country for less that 10,000 covid deaths. That was the last number i read from the cdc. We have allowed businesses to be destroyed, educational systems to be destroyed or bankrupt, and the national debt to skyrocket. Our kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids will be paying this debt for decades if the country continues that long.

I think what you are getting at is follow the money. Just like in the state I am in it is always about the money... I understand there have been people that have succumb to the disease but no more than any other serious infection. People die every day unfortunately but the numbers simply do not add up. As one of my sales people once said; "figures don't lie but lyre's figure".

Yeah, a whole lot of that going on these days. Rioting seems to make one immune. Go figure, I would have thought a vaccine would be needed.... 🤪 :sarcasm:
I personally wonder how much of this whole thing is orchestrated to completely break and control us?

I personally wonder how much of this whole thing is orchestrated to completely break and control us?

In my opinion; all of it. They would have everyone where face masks. Why? to remove any facet of individualism. They want to push an agenda. Exactly what the jihadists want. Sadly, most "Americans" these days don't see what path we are on. Our troops fought to prevent this yet we see what those that have their hands out and want everything free are getting at the taxpayer expense. Makes me sick to be honest but unless the average working class family steps up we are doomed.

Last edited:
I rode from age 18 -- with about a 10-year hiatus in my fifties -- until I put my bike down and broke foot/ankle at age 72. In all that time I went on about three or four poker runs; the rest of the time it was alone or with one or two other guys. My favorite trips were to ride for 3-4 hours, have lunch, ride 3-4 hours, check into a motel; and repeat for three or four days (whenever I could get a kitchen pass from Dawn).

I never understood riding through a town with a couple thousand other people I didn't know at four or five miles per hour.

A friend of mine shared this link today. I have never read this magazine, but I expect it is a liberal rag. It says 250,000 cases of COVID as a result of the rally. Wasn't that how many people attended? If so, if you went to Sturgis, you got a case of COVID.

https://www.motherjones.com/coronav...0MicKeYNHEZqvfeFx_kPoBELAw2xBcT8DsLGfYy2hkci4

Weedy I say BS on this,funnt thing all the homeless street urchins and looters haven't spread it. Not towards you of course just BS on these liars.

Weedy I say BS on this,funnt thing all the homeless street urchins and looters haven't spread it. Not towards you of course just BS on these liars.
I totally agree with you. I posted some number recently about the cases they suspect were caught at the rally. I saw friend's post and thought it was high. Really, it means that everyone there caught it there. I don't know, but I don't think so.

There is NO way this is true. Another hit from the left.
The Governor of SD disagrees.
Common sense would rule out 250,000 new cases yet no new cases from the riots. Also if 250,000 people had it how many died?
Gov. Noem Rejects Report that Sturgis Rally Led to Hundreds of Thousands of COVID Cases as 'Fiction'

Here is something from the article that makes me worry.
This company is collecting data from all the phones and tracking them to see where they go, right down to which business they enter. Then they compare how many people those people come into contact with and then they look at how many new cases are reported
They say it's anonymous but is it really? How easy would it be for them to put a name to a number? That is billions of data points they collect and analyze. Who is paying them? They don't do that for free. Follow the money.

"First, using anonymized cell phone data from SafeGraph, Inc. we document that (i) smartphone pings from non-residents, and (ii) foot traffic at restaurants and bars, retail establishments, entertainment venues, hotels, and campgrounds each rose substantially in the census block groups hosting Sturgis rally events,

Common sense would rule out 250,000 new cases yet no new cases from the riots. Also if 250,000 people had it how many died?
Gov. Noem Rejects Report that Sturgis Rally Led to Hundreds of Thousands of COVID Cases as 'Fiction'

This company is collecting data from all the phones and tracking them to see where they go, right down to which business they enter. Then they compare how many people those people come into contact with and then they look at how many new cases are reported
They say it's anonymous but is it really? How easy would it be for them to put a name to a number? That is billions of data points they collect and analyze. Who is paying them? They don't do that for free. Follow the money.

"First, using anonymized cell phone data from SafeGraph, Inc. we document that (i) smartphone pings from non-residents, and (ii) foot traffic at restaurants and bars, retail establishments, entertainment venues, hotels, and campgrounds each rose substantially in the census block groups hosting Sturgis rally events,

I just wish there was some place to get away but there isn't Not as far as i can tell anyway.

Think about that, all the tracking of people, their behaviors, their locations. That is some scary stuff!

Think about that, all the tracking of people, their behaviors, their locations. That is some scary stuff!
A smartphone with GPS = Evil. And you pay for it to rat you out.
If I had one, I'd shoot it. It's a traitor.
(my loyal flip-phone however, is in no danger:p.)

I did not read the article.

How would they even come up with a guestimate on how many ‘caught’ the plague at Sturgis? How many folks were actually ‘tested’ to come up with any number at all? I would think they extrapolated to get that data.

Since they were tracking folks using cell phones, they know how many ‘out of state’ folks were there. They know how many people went into each business so how many at each business had a close encounter or interaction with someone else. Then, they know who those people had other interactions with and so on. So, what they must have done is take some random number for the percentage of folks that have the plague. No idea where they would even get such a number, but let’s say they used the whole of SD or better yet NYC because a single person there was from NYC. So if 20% of the general population in NYC has the plague that is 1 in 5 people. If 5 people were in the store, 1 of them must have had it. They gave it to the other 4 people. Those 4 people became the 1 in 5 and interacted with others, who then became the 1 in 5. Each person any of those 1 in 5 interacted with became another 1 in 5 plague infested individual to further spread it!!!

I would think that is the only way they could even come up with a guess as to the number they got.

I saw a news report of how this company (actually demonstration) computer/mapped a circle around a Florida beach where college students were taking their spring break. Every cell phone, within the drawn circle, appeared as a red dot. Then they did a time progression tracing every red dot as the dots traveled across the U.S. (college Students returning home/college). I assume the Government(s) did the same thing to all that attended the bike rally.

I know numerous people who spent a week in Sturgis, and nobody has any covid conditions, nor have they heard from their friends about any covid related illnesses.
road trip   (496).JPG
road trip   (395).JPG

I saw a news report of how this company (actually demonstration) computer/mapped a circle around a Florida beach where college students were taking their spring break. Every cell phone, within the drawn circle, appeared as a red dot. Then they did a time progression tracing every red dot as the dots traveled across the U.S. (college Students returning home/college). I assume the Government(s) did the same thing to all that attended the bike rally.

It still doesn't explain why only conservatives or rhose who vote republican are the only ones who can spread the virus or even contact it,other than people in senior living facilities of course.
Wonder why no spread amoung the Antifa BLM savages looting or the homeless who live in a toxic self made septic environment from deficating on the sidewalks and around their tent camps. The kneeling commies in major leaque sports are immune too.
No this is all about Trump voters and American cirizens not anti American criminal gangs and communist groups.

Last edited:
I'm sure they did, but we know this number, 250,000, is not right.

Latest posts

Back