Harleys Everywhere,Mask Nowhere

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perfect setup for viral escape goat. We still don't know who let it loose or who create it or if its natural. No way would I be bear that place.
I'd go if I had a bike.
Sure, you can spend the rest of your life living in a fallout shelter...
But that's not living.
#ThousandsofAmericans: "It's just a bad case of the flu, GET OVER IT!".

Edit: And yes we know who turned it loose.
Yes, we know it is nowhere as dangerous as SARS.
Yes, we know it is nowhere as dangerous as MERS.
The only danger, is us living the rest of our lives with our head between our knees because we believe propaganda over facts.

Last edited:
I'd go if I had a bike.
Sure, you can spend the rest of your life living in a fallout shelter...
But that's not living.
#ThousandsofAmericans: "It's just a bad case of the flu, GET OVER IT!"

Hey living in denial,if I catch that crap I probably won't " get over it". We didn't eat out for years before the shtf,so not aany different to us.
And where are we going to go besides the beach, see any fun places open lately? You can'r even go to local pub and hav a beer now.
You see me on ailes 3 don't come up to me unless you are fully covered in your sky or hazmet suit. Wear goggles or I may blind you in acloud of Lysol spray .

Hey living in denial,if I catch that crap I probably won't " get over it". We didn't eat out for years before the shtf,so not aany different to us.
And where are we going to go besides the beach, see any fun places open lately? You can'r even go to local pub and hav a beer now.
You see me on ailes 3 don't come up to me unless you are fully covered in your sky or hazmet suit. Wear goggles or I may blind you in acloud of Lysol spray .
I'm guessing if they broke some windows and set some fires, then it would be perfectly ok as long as they wear masks, right?
So this is ok:
t_895b2312c3d54beb9abe45e406556e2c_name_Paula_Bronsteinpic.jpg

But this is not ok?
5d15742e41994.image.jpg

Last edited:
I'm guessing if they broke some windows and set some fires, then it would be perfectly ok as long as they wear masks, right?
So this is ok:
t_895b2312c3d54beb9abe45e406556e2c_name_Paula_Bronsteinpic.jpg

But this is not?
5d15742e41994.image.jpg

I've been having some failure to communicate lately.
I'm a fan of most bikers so whats up? I don't have to hang or be in some of their lifestyle to appreciate their patriotism and if the PTB wouldn't go full force on them I'd love to see them vlean out these danm cess pools liberals call cities,
I bet they wouldn't bow down and or stand a take a damn beatign from thugs liek our LEOs do noe,what the hell is wrong them cop they have the guns not the commie oligarchs controlling them.

Antifa had an ad to hire their gang to bother the bikers at Sturgis, and were paying $200 a day. Hell, that won't even cover their burials!

I went to Sturgis in 1999 and 2014, and had a great time. In fact, if I didn't give my son my Harley, I'd probably be up there now.

I don't think even the idiots in Antifa or BLM Marxist are that stupid.

They don't have enough lead. After they run out the beatings will commence. Train all you want but they will hesitate when it comes to killing another human, the bikers will not.

You wouldn't catch me there this year, but I have been there in years gone by. It is a crowded mess, but it is what some people are all about. I guess I should not be surprised, but IMHO, it should have been closed this year. One of the things about the bike rally in Sturgis is that all kinds of locals set up booths and sell stuff, as simple as cold bottled water and all kinds of other stuff. It shores up the local economy, big time. Some of my cousins helped fund college by working booths for the 10 day duration of the rally. They made $1000's by working their booths, good money for college kids. Aunt and uncle in Rapid City rented rooms to a doctor and his friends and family. There has also always been a criminal element in the mix. Bikes go missing and get chopped and sold for parts.

I'll bet this is the first year in forever that my brother and nephew do not go. Brother has been terrified of the virus, nephew found Jesus in prison a couple years ago and has cleaned up his life. He has a job working for a Mormon man in a body shop. Part of the requirement is cleaning up his looks, his language and his behavior.

"May have exposed..."

Headlines like this are meant to scare the Sheeple!!!!! Headline also means "None may have been exposed..."
Yep, no doubt this is meant to scare the Sheeple, and when it come to this virus, I might be one of them this time! I do not doubt at all that with 250,000 descending on Sturgis that there is some COVID being shared there!

Yep, no doubt this is meant to scare the Sheeple, and when it come to this virus, I might be one of them this time! I do not doubt at all that with 250,000 descending on Sturgis that there is some COVID being shared there!
There was more than covid being shared there :eek:

Speaking of “may have” or “is going to cause” or any other of the phrases the MSM uses… Whatever happened to the new “massive outbreak” that the President Trump Rallies were going to start? Wasn’t it supposed to spread like wildfire through the unmasked crowds and make half of the country fall dead with it? Or something like that. Seems I never heard a peep from the MSM about any reported cases or outbreaks cause by anyone going to a President Trump rally and not wearing a mask. And don’t think several reporters weren’t right on it looking for it! LOL It would be making headlines still!!

Speaking of “may have” or “is going to cause” or any other of the phrases the MSM uses… Whatever happened to the new “massive outbreak” that the President Trump Rallies were going to start? Wasn’t it supposed to spread like wildfire through the unmasked crowds and make half of the country fall dead with it? Or something like that. Seems I never heard a peep from the MSM about any reported cases or outbreaks cause by anyone going to a President Trump rally and not wearing a mask. And don’t think several reporters weren’t right on it looking for it! LOL It would be making headlines still!!
Where are all the cases after the riots, the funeral for that black congress critter?
It's all a big lie.

Latest posts

Back