Has anyone noticed?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peanut

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Yesterday I first noticed several new commercials on tv. One was for Phizer the next for Johnson n Johnson. Both were pep-rally speeches about how they are not only looking out for us as individuals but by the millions, without borders.

The next was an odd commercial about science with the line "Science is your Friend!". Science looks out for you! Of course it was right after the phizer n johnson commercials.

Also noticed a whole new group of commercials for any organization promoting or supporting lgbt bs.

The pharma commercials made my skin crawl... They were a new level/kind of physiological manipulation.

Last edited:
Yesterday I first noticed several new commercials on tv. One was for Phizer the next for Johnson n Johnson. Both were pep-rally speeches about how they are not only looking out for us as individuals but by the millions, without borders and whole nations.

The next was an odd commercial about science with the line "Science is your Friend!". Science looks out for you! Of course it was right after the phizer n johnson commercials.

Also noticed a whole new group of commercials for any organization promoting or supporting lgbt bs.

The pharma commercials made my skin crawl...
No TV here but that’s creepy.

Yesterday I first noticed several new commercials on tv. One was for Phizer the next for Johnson n Johnson. Both were pep-rally speeches about how they are not only looking out for us as individuals but by the millions, without borders and whole nations.

The pharma commercials made my skin crawl... They were a new level/kind of physiological manipulation.
They are having to fill in a huge hole...
Has anyone noticed the non-stop Medicare supplement commercials have all magically vanished?
No J.J. no Shatner, no Joe Namath!:woo hoo:
(And you thought I couldn't find something good in all this:rolleyes:)
Pfizer can just take a number and get in line with all the commercials for other companies selling patent medicines.
Tired of your psoriasis? Our $3,000 per month medicine will fix you right up!:thumbs:

It's always been propaganda but not this blatant. You are also more aware now than before. 2021, the year straight, white couples disappeared from commercials.

We are still having medicare ones. JJ is on as much now as before. Pharma commercials are 2 out of 3. And damn near everyone is pushing the vax. Just one more reason to turn the box off.
More couples now are mixed or black than everything else combined. You'd almost think white people all died off.

make sure you alwasy wear your super special sunglasses that allows you to see the real face of the propaganda. ;^)

1640048216294.png

1640048258181.png

We are still having medicare ones. JJ is on as much now as before. Pharma commercials are 2 out of 3. And damn near everyone is pushing the vax. Just one more reason to turn the box off.
More couples now are mixed or black than everything else combined. You'd almost think white people all died off.

Only African Americans or gays are buying stuff these days.

At least that's the only groups they're targeting with commercials .

Jim

I couldn't care less what race anybody is for a commercial. I only care about the commercials being full of BS. For example, the class action lawsuit ones for Roundup herbicide. Every farmer in Central Iowa, including my family, mixes up enough of that stuff to float a battleship around every year. I haven't heard of farmers getting leukemia or lymphoma or whatever else they say Roundup causes, any more than the rest of the population gets it. But the big chemical companies have money, and lawyers like to take money from entities that have money...

California has started a "Come visit California " propaganda. Maybe Newscum realized there are no rental trucks left in Kommiefornia. All the smart ones moved out.
Back in the 80's Wisconsin had this huge "Escape to Wisconsin" tourism push & would send you a vacation guide with an "Escape to Wisconsin" bumper sticker for free. Wisconsinites ordered them en masse, and with a little creative editing with scissors people had lovely "Escape Wisconsin" bumper stickers on their cars :)

Last edited:
Agreed.
So much of common ads are simply propaganda to make destruction of your country seem a normal process.

I haven't voluntarily consumed TV with ads in almost a decade. (I've got a high tech system that downloads my TV add free online to a personal server). If I'm stuck somewhere with a TV on with ads (restaurant, doctor's office, etc.), it drives me crazy. I used to carry a little device like this: www.amazon.com/TV-B-Gone-Universal-TV-Control-Keychain/dp/B0006GD9CE that would turn any TV off :)

I haven't voluntarily consumed TV with ads in almost a decade. (I've got a high tech system that downloads my TV add free online to a personal server). If I'm stuck somewhere with a TV on with ads (restaurant, doctor's office, etc.), it drives me crazy. I used to carry a little device like this: www.amazon.com/TV-B-Gone-Universal-TV-Control-Keychain/dp/B0006GD9CE that would turn any TV off :)
I didn't know that tool existed! You know how many lives & brains that could save?

i totally believe that.
I believe you. they all wear earbuds and have their nose stuck in a phone. I come close to running over some every time I go out.

ThinkGeek used to sell these and my son bought one when he was nine or ten. He liked to very discreetly change the TV channels in restaurants so patrons couldn't watch the game. I have no idea where he comes by this mischievous streak. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back