Hashbuilt

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm willing to bet Jake is the best 10 year old construction worker in southern Missouri. He's learning so fast!

You're lucky you don't live in Washington state.
A local car dealer had his 16 year old kid washing cars and the state made him stop.
Child labor laws.
They would have a heart attack if they saw Jake driving a loader and you would probably go to jail.:(

You're lucky you don't live in Washington state.
A local car dealer had his 16 year old kid washing cars and the state made him stop.
Child labor laws.
They would have a heart attack if they saw Jake driving a loader and you would probably go to jail.:(

What a bunch of horse shat! I'd love for them to try prosecute me for teaching my kid to work and be a man. That is what is wrong with our world today.

Thanks everyone! I just wish I could sell them faster! I have room for 8 more buildings, I want to get this built out and start something new. And like in any development your profit is in the last buildings. We have poured all of the profits from sold units back into the project paying off the land and building units out of cash and now are out of debt. Alexandra and I have been working on this project since 2013.

Thanks everyone! I just wish I could sell them faster! I have room for 8 more buildings, I want to get this built out and start something new. And like in any development your profit is in the last buildings. We have poured all of the profits from sold units back into the project paying off the land and building units out of cash and now are out of debt. Alexandra and I have been working on this project since 2013.

Sounds a lot like farming.
Pouring cash from crops into new crops and wait for harvest to make a buck.
IF...everything goes right.

Jim

Sounds a lot like farming.
Pouring cash from crops into new crops and wait for harvest to make a buck.
IF...everything goes right.

Jim

It's exactly like farming and that's what I tell people! At times we go a year between paychecks most of the time we have to be extremely frugal to make it to the next one.

Built a lot of things since I last updated this thread. I’m currently working on our little subdivision at the moment. We have gained real traction in sales in the last year. We have 44,000 square feet under construction at the moment and within a month I’ll have another 22,000 ft started. We have been fortunate lately. I’m going to add some of the dirt jobs that we did over the summer I have some cool explosive videos to share where we are shooting rock. These are some of my current buildings.

15255AD2-1142-4249-9F5D-26FABB7AB739.jpeg
32F09136-D195-49C6-8C09-74877FED686B.jpeg
FDE909AA-B2D5-4FBE-AFEA-E7229898DE14.jpeg
74CD679B-A6CF-4428-A976-F34BD784E40B.jpeg
358FB578-D92D-4EAC-9517-D63CA6A9AFAD.jpeg

Latest posts

Back