Hatcheries

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone stole your chickens out of the coop? Do you live in a diverse neighborhood where they steal them to eat them?

If that story was posted on here somewhere I would like to read it. And you probably will be a crazy chicken lady, they are more addictive than potato chips.
It was a neighbor who did it out of spite I'm sure. Their trailer home had been condemned and they had to move. But they left their 7 month old pit bull puppy chained up under the carport in January. Well they'd show up.eveey few days to.give him food and water I guess. But he would always be dragging junk from under the carport that was tangled in his chain and he'd how all night , like not loud but it was so sad. It was freezing out and all he had was the carport for shelter. This went on for 2 months So I called animal control. Next week my chickens were stolen.

Not too long later the trailer burned down and now it's a grassy lot over there.

I can't prove any of that. But the came In through the cow pasture and cut the fence at the back of our property. It was folded back neatly and big boot prints. Also an egg in the cow pasture.

IMG_20180313_181351.jpg
Painting!

Latest posts

Back