Hats off to Havasu !!!!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frodo

Walk with God, You will never be lost
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
right here right now maybe later over there
It is rare that you find a group of people that actually care about your sorry aZZ.
Mark. or as he is well know, Havasu is a person that cares about others. HATS of to Havasu !!!!!
He contacted me while I was dealing with a Hurricane, Then stayed in contact till the hurricane was gone. He was ready, willing, and able to come to my aid If I needed him to do so. Thankfully. we only endured 3 days with out power. and slight damage My area was slap tore up, trees every where, a lot of damage to homes. I myself received a bit of damage when a 50' pine dropped on my AC Condenser, but missed the house by 4'
Let me say again. Thank you Mark for being their when needed.

It is rare that you find a group of people that actually care about your sorry aZZ.
Mark. or as he is well know, Havasu is a person that cares about others. HATS of to Havasu !!!!!
He contacted me while I was dealing with a Hurricane, Then stayed in contact till the hurricane was gone. He was ready, willing, and able to come to my aid If I needed him to do so. Thankfully. we only endured 3 days with out power. and slight damage My area was slap tore up, trees every where, a lot of damage to homes. I myself received a bit of damage when a 50' pine dropped on my AC Condenser, but missed the house by 4'
A neighbor nearby is better than a brother far away.

Proverbs

Ben

Last edited:
my AC Condenser, This is within 4' of my bedroom
the tree took out a fence and a chair along with the condenser.. I need a go fund me for the condenser. LOL

image2 (1).jpeg

Wgile I don't know him myself I do like his on line persona. It is nice to know he is real.

:thumbs:

Ben

Back