Have you seen the Navy "UFO" patients: Spacetime Modification Weapon? And more...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alaskajohn

Bugged out
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Taking a break from the politics of the day. Here are

Navy "UFO Patent" Documents Talk Of "Spacetime Modification Weapon," Detail Experimental Testing

Just some of the cool cut and pastes from the article.

Certainly Off Topic!

1611882506296.png

1611882650384.png

There is a Bechtel-Bettis facility that I to consult to about 1/2 hour from my place. They support the US nuke subs and were involved in developing the first and only breeder reactor in the US.

I consulted in their fuel rod labs were their security was extreme. But the wildest thing I automated was characterizing "thermophotovoltaic semiconductors". They had IV curves that showed current flowing backwards! It was mind blowing.

But I digress.

I used to call that place a black hole. Once someone started working there they never came out again.

Ben

Ridgecrest Ca, where NAWCWD is located had more PHd's per capita than anywhere else in the US. There are nerds everywhere.
I always got a kick out of Ridgecrest having a Navy base in the middle of the desert. I learned how to ride a bike on that base.

I saw this or one like it several years ago. Also know there are UFOs. But nobody else will believe it till they see one themselves, and don't blame them.

Riding was our #1 past time, street and dirt. I had 15 bikes at one time. I joke that some of them even ran.
Unfortunately, not that kind of a bike, we went out for Christmas and I got a bicycle. My uncle worked out on the base, and had base housing. One year, after a rain, we got to tour some of the restricted desert areas.

Latest posts

Back