Heading Back To The Dr.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terri9630

Internet Princess
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Woke up yesterday and couldn't scream above a diaper. Ok, I typed whisper but my tablet decided to change it. I left it so y'all could get a laugh..:) Later in the day I started having a wet cough. This morning when I woke up my oxygen was at 89 and my resting heart rate was at 88. My normal resting rate is 58ish. Used my nebulizer and it jumped to 120. Oxygen only went to 93. I think the pneumonia is back.:cry:

I know you know about purse lip breathing, create a back pressure to try to force the O2 to push through to the alveolus.

I actually couldn't get an apt. I texted my Doc and she said to come in. She is making room for me. I LOVE my Doc.

Now that's service! And another good reason why you should have a specific doctor you know and trust. Our pediatrician is that way, then again we probably paid for her vacation home and boat. ;)

Now that's service! And another good reason why you should have a specific doctor you know and trust. Our pediatrician is that way, then again we probably paid for her vacation home and boat. ;)

Oh, don't make me laugh!!!

Woke up yesterday and couldn't scream above a diaper. Ok, I typed whisper but my tablet decided to change it. I left it so y'all could get a laugh..:) :cry:

I,be seen some stuff in diapers that almos5 made me scream with horror especially many years ago as a first time father

Doc said it's not pneumonia. My O2 levels were back to mid 90's after walking around. My lungs aren't clear, but the xrays said not pneumonia, yet. There is a virus going around and is causing similar symptoms. She said if my oxygen level drops again and moving around doesn't get it to go up then I have to go to the hospital. She told my daughter if I don't then she is to call and Doc will come over and whip my butt!

I have to go back in 2 days to be checked again.

Terri, Be careful , that can easily turn into pneumonia,

Get one of those personal vapor machines at WalMart , and a gallon of distilled water (88 cents) and use it as often as you can for 10-15 minutes...at a time.

You won't believe how much it helps.
My doc made me do it, and it really made a big difference.

Get well baby girl.

Jim

Terri, Be careful , that can easily turn into pneumonia,

Get one of those personal vapor machines at WalMart , and a gallon of distilled water (88 cents) and use it as often as you can for 10-15 minutes...at a time.

You won't believe how much it helps.
My doc made me do it, and it really made a big difference.

Get well baby girl.

Jim

I'm trying. Doc wants me to use my nebulizer 3 times a day. I'll ask her about the vaporizer, they sound like a humidifier. I 've havent used one of those in a while because of my allergies. I'm really sensitive to molds.

Back