Heading Back To The Dr.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have trouble sleeping again just turn on a YouTube video of one of Obama's speeches.
sleeping.gif

If you have trouble sleeping again just turn on a YouTube video of one of Obama's speeches.
sleeping.gif
Are you kidding??? I might break my tablet to make him shut up. There are some people I just can't listen too. He's one, Jimmy Kimbol is another. And Pierce Morgan.........

I can usually use xm radio to listen to Delilah. Her calm voice will put me out but not last night.

Blood work came back and Doc decide the pneumonia was trying to come back. Had to get a shot in the rear:cry: and another 10 days on antibiotics. She also gave me a different cough med and it actually makes me sleepy. No more insomnia. :Thankyou:

Woke up yesterday and couldn't scream above a diaper. Ok, I typed whisper but my tablet decided to change it. I left it so y'all could get a laugh..:) Later in the day I started having a wet cough. This morning when I woke up my oxygen was at 89 and my resting heart rate was at 88. My normal resting rate is 58ish. Used my nebulizer and it jumped to 120. Oxygen only went to 93. I think the pneumonia is back.:cry:
Oh no! Be careful about that stuff! It can make you sick! You're on my daily prayer list, praying for Gods healing hands to have his will with your health. Have a speedy recovery!

Last edited:
Oh poor @Terri9630 :( , I thought that may have been the case going on what we had over here with bacterial pneumonia that you would have to take at least 2 courses of antibiotics. The good news is you will start to feel better in a while but still rest as it is a nasty virus.

And just for something a bit different, COUGH ! :D , and glad you are getting some sleep that will help your body to recover and repair itself.

I like Delilah, too. She is soothing.
You need to lay in bed and have someone pound your back to work that flem out. My husband has a vest that hooks up to a machine that he uses every day that does the same thing.
Listen to the Obama speech with the screaming goat if you wanna good laugh. That might make you cough.

I like Delilah, too. She is soothing.
You need to lay in bed and have someone pound your back to work that flem out. My husband has a vest that hooks up to a machine that he uses every day that does the same thing.
Listen to the Obama speech with the screaming goat if you wanna good laugh. That might make you cough.

That will most definitely make me cough! I'm going to have to go find that video.

Oh poor @Terri9630 :( , I thought that may have been the case going on what we had over here with bacterial pneumonia that you would have to take at least 2 courses of antibiotics. The good news is you will start to feel better in a while but still rest as it is a nasty virus.

And just for something a bit different, COUGH ! :D , and glad you are getting some sleep that will help your body to recover and repair itself.
Doc put me on another round of Levaquin but a higher dose and for 10 days this time. I've been on it for 4 days now and I'm feeling better. It's this darn cough that's getting to me. I was coughing so hard last night it gave me a headache. Cold air really triggers it. On the plus side, I was able to find where the draft in my room is coming from. Walked past the shower stall and felt my lungs size up. The flap in the roof vent is stuck open.

Back