Heading Back To The Dr.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad your feeling better,

Levaquin is a great antibiotic...

Jim

I'm writing this down. If it comes back on him he will go to dr . And if i get it with COPD I'm in serious trouble. I keep moving to keep whats left of my lungs going. I push myself to get things done sometimes though.

You got that right.

Do I have to do this again....

sick-jpg.1235

Jim

They get to keep their Man Card!

Hubbys foot started hurting him a couple of years ago. He kept complaining and I kept telling him to go to the doctor. Finally I told him to shut up. He looked all pathetic and hurt so I told him if it didn't hurt enough to see a doctor then it didn't hurt enough for him to still be complaining about it and I didn't want to hear any more whining. He goes in on Jan 3rd to have a bone spur removed from his heel. If he had listened and gone in when I told him to he would have saved himself all this time of being in pain.

Hubbys foot started hurting him a couple of years ago. He kept complaining and I kept telling him to go to the doctor. Finally I told him to shut up. He looked all pathetic and hurt so I told him if it didn't hurt enough to see a doctor then it didn't hurt enough for him to still be complaining about it and I didn't want to hear any more whining. He goes in on Jan 3rd to have a bone spur removed from his heel. If he had listened and gone in when I told him to he would have saved himself all this time of being in pain.
He gets to keep his Man Card also!

@Terri9630 sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind so our DH's do something about it :D . Alternatively do what I did and talk to his GP who is a friend of ours, and tell him when he has him in there to run every test known to mankind which by the way confirmed he had Q Fever and it wasn't just his back acting up :rolleyes: . Like I don't know what I am talking about as I am an ex nurse.

Glad you are feeling better too.

@Terri9630 sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind so our DH's do something about it :D . Alternatively do what I did and talk to his GP who is a friend of ours, and tell him when he has him in there to run every test known to mankind which by the way confirmed he had Q Fever and it wasn't just his back acting up :rolleyes: . Like I don't know what I am talking about as I am an ex nurse.

Glad you are feeling better too.
Thanks. That would work if he would to the Dr. The last time he went was... well, I can't remember. 2007 maybe, when I broke my collarbone bone into 5 pieces and he had to drive because the car was a standard and my truck had a flat.

Latest posts

Back