Heads up electricians, mechanics, and propeller heads!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get the 12$ special.
Pull the terminal out and then what?:dunno:
Being a technician that did that for 40 years, I can tell you that you will also need an assortment of terminals and the special pliers to crimp them on to do what comes next.

Snoop around the site, its bound to be there somewhere.
Um, no. They are only selling cheap Chinese trinkets.
If you pull a terminal out, it is because it is bad and you will need THIS to do anything with it:
71w7lvbS6mL._AC_SX679_.jpg

And this is only for one type of terminal. (Notice the terminals are gold-plated:)).
Our machines each used 4 different types of terminals so we had 4 different kits. (yes, they all came with a different extraction tool:rolleyes:)

For universal use I always carried a selection of dental tools. They never failed me! I once knew an civilian engineer that worked on missiles for the navy. He came to my ship a few times. He carried a set, convinced me.

Later I added a few medical tools, handy. Perfect for when you need an odd tool you know you don't have, not even sure what you need... medical tools fit the bill. Bought a little case for mine, kept them in my tool box for work. :)

Last edited:
@Magus They are cheap, can get big sets for $20. I had a big set but found I only used 3 or 4 tools. Small sets are less than $10. They were great for working on circuit boards, connectors etc. And handy if I got popcorn stuck in my teeth! 😁

dental 02.jpg
dental 03.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back