Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because it is an odd email, I am not clicking on the arrow because it is something we never know about. I am hoping it is from Caribou. It is odd, and I am thinking that he is in a place where he doesn't have access to his normal computer and is communicating the best he can.
I am OK.JPG

Because it is an odd email, I am not clicking on the arrow because it is something we never know about. I am hoping it is from Caribou. It is odd, and I am thinking that he is in a place where he doesn't have access to his normal computer and is communicating the best he can.
View attachment 42897

Weedy that is an unusual reply butI think it is liek you said, trouble with online source.

I was reading some old posts this weekend... Anyone heard from Dutchs? He used to post a lot of garden pics. We haven't heard from him since sometime last year.
Because of OPSEC, we just do not know who some people really are or how to stay in touch with them away from this group. I wish there was a way to rectify that. We have done some one on one emailing to help with that, but that is far from 100%.

Back