Concern about missing members

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought y'all would like to see how Innkeeper is doing.
Got this from himm today..
Screenshot_20200714-132142.jpg

Jim

Where is DEEGIE? I like for her to come back and talk to us about Ozarks.Plus she seemed like a nice lady.I also miss VenomJocky and his buddy TMTacticle ut I know where TM is now and he seems ok. .
Still waiting for InnKeeper and Camo to check in too.

I'm sure this has been mentioned somewhere else on the fourm, but I don't read all the threads.

Where did Sentry go?
Sentry has a habit of disappearing from time to time. He doesn't announce his absence for security reasons. Occasionally his absence from here correlates with an absence from home.

Sentry is taking more time to be with family. He pops in from time to time.
Thank you for letting us know. I too was wondering if he abandoned us all together. I do understand spending time with family rather than being online so hope he’s well but do miss his input.
I also miss InnKeeper though know his health took a hit.

Thank you for letting us know. I too was wondering if he abandoned us all together. I do understand spending time with family rather than being online so hope he’s well but do miss his input.
I also miss InnKeeper though know his health took a hit.
There are to many threads to keep up with, but he has kept us updated somewhere here with what is going on.

Does anyone know what is going on with Phideaux? He usually posts multiple times a day, and we haven't seen him post anything in days. I hope everything is okay. Both he and his wife have struggled with health issues.
Even a rookie like me noticed his absence.

He did check in last night just before 9:00

Ben

Does anyone know what is going on with Phideaux? He usually posts multiple times a day, and we haven't seen him post anything in days. I hope everything is okay. Both he and his wife have struggled with health issues.

I spoke briefly with Phideaux yesterday. He and his wife are just really busy taking care of each other. He said he would be back soon as he can. Just keep them in your all's prayers.

I’ve been worried too @Weedygarden
I sent him a PM and heard back from him today. He is taking a break from posting. Part of it has to do with his wife's health issues. Me? I was going to find his address in my PM's and search for an obituary. He has been so regular in this group that we cannot help but wonder what is going on.

I used to follow several blogs. One blog that I followed was by a man in Alabama who supposedly had mental health issues. I read all of his blog posts for ten years. He would sometimes take a few months off from blogging. Last year, he wasn't feeling well and didn't blog much for a week or so. Then I read the comments in his last post, and someone who actually knew him shared that he had passed away. He was in his late 40's. Stuff happens and we never know when it will happen.

Back