Hello all from Kentucky

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeygirl101

New Friend
Neighbor
Hi there! I've been spending weekends at my family's place in southeastern Ky for years. My getaway from the rat race. The dream & the plan to be here full time is finally here (a little ahead of schedule but as the saying goes, "life is what happens when you're making other plans."). My cabin will be finished in a couple of weeks. Just picked up my new bees this week and am working every day with my parents on the monster garden. It's a crazy world right now and if there's peace to be had I think it will be on this dead-end dirt road of mine.

Welcome from Bama! I like bees also... had a bumpy start with those, tale for another time.
Bee2.jpg

Welcome from S.W. Oregon, we're fortunate to have wild honey bees and mason bees in large amounts around here, our fruit and nut trees area blooming and I love to stand under them and listen to the bees at work, sometimes the hum is rather loud.

Welcome from the deeply conflicted and somewhat messed up state of New York! It's great you're an apiarist - we need bees! Let me know when you're selling honey because I enjoy making mead.

Welcome from Kansas! Would love to visit Kentucky, but I'm afraid I wouldn't want to leave.
Hope you participate in our discussions.

Back