Hello All!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME! We’re happy you guys have joined us! We‘re just one big goofy family so proceed at your own risk 😜 Seriously though pull up a couple of stumps and stay a while 😊
Thanks Double R. Much appreciated.
~Eric

Wow moving 3 girls, there are bound to be a few fits along the way. Welcome from Oregon.
LOL. We have some pretty awesome girls that are all in for this move. I think the biggest issue we’re having right now is answering the question to keep it or get rid of it?

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. Good to have you with us.

Greetings, Eric and Jennifer, from Duncan and Dawn in Southern Idaho! Even though we're in the "next-door" state, we're about nine hours away (assuming you live in the Spokane general area). I grew up in Maryland, and the East Coast and PNW are about as far apart as can be.

There are a lot of PNW resources available to homesteaders, and most folks (at least outside the big cities) understand homesteading and are glad to help. We just began homesteading in 2018, and our neighbors have been wonderful, sharing their knowledge and (on more than one occasion) the use of their tractor! The folks here are a trove of information that Dawn and I have really taken advantage of, so you've definitely come to the right place. We're looking forward to more of your posts.

Hurry home!
Good to meet you guys. We’re about 3 hours north of Spokane In Okanogan County. We’re looking forward to getting home. We also appreciate the words of encouragement and the advice. We found out yesterday that word is already getting around that the Morgan’s are coming back to the area Lol.

We recently discovered Prairie Homestead and we are enjoying her podcast. She does have a lot of good information about homesteading in northern tier. It’s good stuff.

Thanks Again,
~Eric

Latest posts

Back