Hello from Cabin Fever

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cabin Fever

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I have been visiting various homesteading forums for over 20 years. I figure some of you have run into me in the past on a different forum. If you know me, and if you use a different name on this forum, let me know your previous name that I may remember you by.

My wife, the beautiful Wind In Her Hair, and I live in a forest of Northern Minnesota's Lake Country.

1.jpg

Welcome from the "Great State of Alaska"..........you know me as, Sourdough. Welcome to this forum. This forum is superior to the other homesteading forum, you will like it here.

Hey there Cabin Fever. Great to see you here. Tell WIHH to jump in and say HI. We have a fiber forum for sewing and yarn stuff. She would be great there. And you'll fit in in several places. Glad to see you. Share the forum link to anyone you think would like to come be part of the family here.

How did I not say welcome yet? Welcome to the forum, and I love your Jeep! Reminds me of my beloved M151 when I was a young platoon leader many many years ago.

Latest posts

Back