Hello From Canada

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosty

New Friend
Neighbor
Good morning everyone,

I'm a new member here, figured that I'd say hello to y'all, and give a little bit of a background on myself.

I'm in my early 30's, and am currently a member of the Canadian Armed Forces. I grew up very rural along the coast of Newfoundland, and hopefully soon will be returning home to get back to my roots and start a small off grid homestead.

I look forward to learning and engaging on here, and I hope that I can use things I learn from here and put them into practice in my goal of becoming self-sufficient.

Cheers

Welcome @Frosty, you will find a great mix of folks here, we have a few "North" American members like yourself and a bunch in Alaska, so we have a good number of people with an outlook similar to you. Even us southern folks will get in the game from time to time. Welcome, consider yourself part of the family. ;)

Urban

Welcome from Alaska!

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. Good to have you with us.

Greetings Frosty... This from a fellow newbie from far north west BC....

What is your branch and specialty ?? Sorting a few old memories, both good and bad, from a long time ago, and far away..

Welcome! Spent a couple months in Halifax before the turn of the century. Thank you for your service.

Latest posts

Back