Hello from Georgia

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Alaska! I look forward to your posts!

I have a friend who leased a cupla thousand acres of land in middle south GA for his own "private " wildlife management and hunting preserve...He discovered after about ten years all he was accomplishing was fattening up the wildlife for the neighbors........OH BTW welcome feller iz up here in nawth jawga.

I have a friend who leased a cupla thousand acres of land in middle south GA for his own "private " wildlife management and hunting preserve...He discovered after about ten years all he was accomplishing was fattening up the wildlife for the neighbors........OH BTW welcome feller iz up here in nawth jawga.

I can retire soon so will have lots of time to spend on my property. As of now, don't plan to fatten them up but will enjoy them being around and will probably harvest a deer and turkey a year.
North Georgia has always been my favorite part of the state but love the rolling mountains of middle Georgia and the southern coasts too.
What a beautiful state we have!

Welcome from SE Washington! Set yourself down and have a cup.

Hello. From Raleigh NC. WELCOME! 😊

Back