Hello from MA

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gigi Vano

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Hubby and I were finally able to buy a house in the country where we can produce our own food and live a more peaceful, albeit busy, life. We are learning of farming methods that focus on keeping the soil biome happy and healthy. We have tons to learn! I quit Facebook a while back but miss some of the homesteading and canning groups I was in so I'm hoping this forum will help fill that void!

Welcome from Alaska!

Hello and welcome from S.W. Oregon, you've come to a good place, good people and tons of information.

Hi there from the east slopes of the rocky mountains here in montana. I tried out our catalytic propane heater in our small fabric greenhouse last night. Outside 28 inside 79 this morning.....I better go turn it off.

Welcome from southern Ohio! :welcome:

I understand what you mean about missing your FB groups. For what it's worth, I find that the structure of the forum allows for greater comraderie among members. And there's a lot of knowledge here - you just might have to ask for it. :)

Welcome from Colorado! I went to college in Massachusetts. It’s lovely out there, and not just in fall. (; I feel you about the ‘quit Facebook, miss my groups a little’ thing — been there! Hopefully this place will help.

W
Hubby and I were finally able to buy a house in the country where we can produce our own food and live a more peaceful, albeit busy, life. We are learning of farming methods that focus on keeping the soil biome happy and healthy. We have tons to learn! I quit Facebook a while back but miss some of the homesteading and canning groups I was in so I'm hoping this forum will help fill that void!
Welcome and I also quit FB a couple years ago and glad to be gone from MOST of it I do miss a few things like you mentioned.

Latest posts

Back