Hello from Massachusetts!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A long way from Mass. but howdy just the same from Washington state. It kinda doesn't seem to matter where we're from. This place is an island of good folks. Welcome aboard.
Hello and welcome from S. W. Oregon, also a long way from Mass, being an "island of good folks." is a great way to put it, we all need an island with good folks to get away from all the junk that's going on in this world and this is certainly one of those islands, happy to see you here!

Hello and welcome from S. W. Oregon, also a long way from Mass, being an "island of good folks." is a great way to put it, we all need an island with good folks to get away from all the junk that's going on in this world and this is certainly one of those islands, happy to see you here!
Thanks so much! I agree, it's rough out there... Happy to be here!

Hi ZS. I'm in SE VT. Far as moral support for winter goes, I can at least express my opinion that it's been an easy one temperature-wise so far, and we can expect it to get warmer, starting in a few weeks. Just have to avoid cabin fever, and that's easier nowadays too.

A whole passel of "good ol' folks'" around this place [they do piss & moan some, but don't tell 'em I said so].

Hi ZS. I'm in SE VT. Far as moral support for winter goes, I can at least express my opinion that it's been an easy one temperature-wise so far, and we can expect it to get warmer, starting in a few weeks. Just have to avoid cabin fever, and that's easier nowadays too.

A whole passel of "good ol' folks'" around this place [they do piss & moan some, but don't tell 'em I said so].

Haha, fair enough. I've been browsing seed catalogues and starting to plan this season's projects...

Late to the party but you have a welcome from the SE corner of Washington (the state).
I have a "daughter" who resides in Maine. She seems to like it.

Latest posts

Back