Hello from Minnesota

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 4593

Friend
Neighbor
It's been a dream of mine to be able to live in the woods up north in Minnesota. I have PTSD and I prefer to be alone. I get a pretty small amount of money from the government, so I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to manifest the dream, as I don't own any property other than my rotten car, and I am homeless which makes everything harder

Welcome

If I may offer some free advice. Stopping looking at what you don't have and be thankful for what you do have. I raised two daughters by myself on less than a thousand dollars a month thanks to MS causing me to have to live on disability. Find an easier place to live for starters, somewhere not so far north.

Welcome from Wisconsin, so glad you joined us. Have a blessed day!
Fall Night.jpg

Greetings from south west of Lake Superior...
Agree.. Regardless of age and circumstances it is can be hard to ...rebuild yourself... Also too familiar with many of the levels of PTSD, but it can be managed.. Sometimes it takes more effort and longer to accomplish a ...rebuild.. but well worth it.. Good luck..

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. Thank you for your service, and I hope you find your way. Good to have you with us. :welcome:

It's been a dream of mine to be able to live in the woods up north in Minnesota. I have PTSD and I prefer to be alone. I get a pretty small amount of money from the government, so I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to manifest the dream, as I don't own any property other than my rotten car, and I am homeless which makes everything harder
Hello from the "middle of nowhere", northern Minnesota. Between Effie and Togo to be more specific. If we're near each other, I'd be happy to help you with what I can.

Welcome, from Colorado

It is really cold there in the winter. You will need to be well prepared for the cold weather.
Are there homeless shelters around there? You may want to be alone, but you may need to get inside on really cold days and nights. Homeless around here spend lots of time at local libraries.

Welcome from Alaska!

Latest posts

Back