Hello from Missouri

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain belly

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I'm originally from a Kansas farm. Moved to MO when I was a teen. Love to hunt, fish, can, camp, weld, woodwork, make sausage, fix things, and make DIY videos for my YouTube Channel.
I have an awesome wife and 2 teenage boys. I'm really liking this forum a lot! The members are very friendly and seem to be cut from the same cloth. Glad to be here.

Hello and
welcome.gif
aboard.

welcome-pirate-1.jpg

Welcome to the Pirates Liar(lol) Captain. Some of my best friends are from St Louis, I lived there myself for bout 4 years. Here's a stump for ya. @BugoutBob will tell you what it's for! I'm ahead of him today!
20180116_161228.jpg

Welcome from north of the 49th. Some great folks here to learn from, share with and maybe even spin a yarn or two or get your leg pulled. I see @gumpy has already brought the stump, as you likely guessed it’s for sitting on, do when you hav3 a chance, pull up the stump and set with us a spell

Good morning and welcome from Oklahoma!! Sounds like you'll fit right in!
I grew up close to the Oklahoma line. Our big "shopping city" was Tulsa..... which was about 1.5 hour drive. A lot of my friends ended up there to live. I love Okies, just don't miss the nasty storms. We were always in the line of the tornados that developed around Tulsa. I've been through too many to count.

View attachment 3918
Welcome to the Pirates Liar(lol) Captain. Some of my best friends are from St Louis, I lived there myself for bout 4 years. Here's a stump for ya. @BugoutBob will tell you what it's for! I'm ahead of him today!
View attachment 3921
THanks for the seat! However, I think with the weather today, I just might use it to keep warm! Woke up to some major ice that has coated my property.

Latest posts

Back