Hello from Missouri

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozarks hillbilly

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Hello from the beautiful Ozark Mountains. I’m new here but have been homesteading for about a year. Crops coming from raised beds (not enough to stay away from the store yet, but it’s a start) and chickens. My wife and I have just started our hand at canning, love doing it. Hoping to add a couple of cows and pigs In a few years. I’m looking forward to learning from those with more experience.

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. We can't be too far apart. Good to have you with us.

Welcome from Alaska!

Hello from the beautiful Ozark Mountains. I’m new here but have been homesteading for about a year. Crops coming from raised beds (not enough to stay away from the store yet, but it’s a start) and chickens. My wife and I have just started our hand at canning, love doing it. Hoping to add a couple of cows and pigs In a few years. I’m looking forward to learning from those with more experience.
Hello and welcome from out in the woods of S.W. Oregon, sounds like you have a very good start on prepping and could probably give us some good info.

Latest posts

Back