Hello from Missouri

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoBookworm1957

MoBookworm1957
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I am retired, 2 grown sons, 1 daughter in law, 1 very special first grandchild, little girl named Estelle.
1 spoiled Jack Russell/ Beagle mix named Strawberry. I''m an Army veteran.
My hobbies include sewing,quilting,reading,cooking,gardening, walking in the woods during a rain shower in favorable weather.Am divorced,not looking. Now if some good looking fellow, with warped Military humor showed up I might consider it.

Hello and
welcome.gif
aboard!

Hi and welcome Ms Jackie! :welcome:

Lot of good folks around here! I am retired Navy but I won't hold your Army Veteran status against you! I will however ask what the previous 20 year record of the Army/Navy game has been! LOL

all kidding aside thank you for your service to our great nation! Welcome to the group here, if you have any questions...ask. If you have some info to share...throw it out there! This is a place to mingle and enjoy, I use it to find out the 'what's happenings' because I hate the news and to learn new homesteading skills and share what little knowledge I may have!
:USA::thumbs up:

Hi and welcome Ms Jackie! :welcome:

Lot of good folks around here! I am retired Navy but I won't hold your Army Veteran status against you! I will however ask what the previous 20 year record of the Army/Navy game has been! LOL

all kidding aside thank you for your service to our great nation! Welcome to the group here, if you have any questions...ask. If you have some info to share...throw it out there! This is a place to mingle and enjoy, I use it to find out the 'what's happenings' because I hate the news and to learn new homesteading skills and share what little knowledge I may have!
:USA::thumbs up:
Thank you,
I won't hold your being a Navy veteran against you either.

Latest posts

Back