Hello from Nevada

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NevadaBlue

Old&Tired
Neighbor
Hi all. I snooped around the site some and like what I see. Thank you for letting me join.

I’m retired and working on way too many projects at once. I have a greenhouse about half done, a hand pump to install in the well and an alternate power system to get running. We live on a couple of acres in a small subdivision, out in the boonies sort of. We have a view of snow covered mountains that keeps me centered. I’m a lucky man.

A warm welcome from Alaska!!

Hi all. I snooped around the site some and like what I see. Thank you for letting me join.

I’m retired and working on way too many projects at once. I have a greenhouse about half done, a hand pump to install in the well and an alternate power system to get running. We live on a couple of acres in a small subdivision, out in the boonies sort of. We have a view of snow covered mountains that keeps me centered. I’m a lucky man.
I just joined a few days ago and really enjoy it! Welcome from Texas!

Hello and a hardy welcome, Actually Nevada is my favorite state, wife and I live in S.W. Oregon, I could live in Nevada but my wife couldn't take the weather. If we were able, I'd spend a great deal of time out in Nevada, detecting gold. The area we spent most of the time in was in the Rye Patch area, west of Winnemucca. Yeah, getting old (78) can be the pits, but we strive to make the best of it, glad your here.

Latest posts

Back