Hello from Nova Scotia

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Hello everyone. I'm new here obviously, although I do recognize a few names from other places.
I live on an off grid homestead in rural Nova Scotia. Although calling it a homestead may be optimistic! It's a work in progress anyway. I would like to think I am a very hands on person who loves to learn. I spend my time prepping and gardening and building up our home. All that said, I usually don't post very often but I'll be here reading and learning.

Welcome, from Colorado!

I am wondering if we might have seen you on other sites as well? Is your user name always Snow?
I have only really contributed on one other site, on there my user name is Rebecca. The other sites I am a member of, I will confess to being one of those annoying lurkers who hangs around but doesn't ever say anything so I'm not really noticable on them.

Welcome Snow........glad you made it to here. The real treasure on this forum is the Library. There are several very knowledgeable and highly skilled story tellers in that section.

welcome, I go weeks sometimes without chiming in but I always read and catch up so you will be fine!
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

It just so happens I love snow! This kind of snow:

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Hello everyone.

Welcome. I grew up in Maine and have been to NS many many times, used to come to NS and make the rounds picking up bacalao. Hauled many loads out of there down to New York City and into New Joisey.

Welcome! :)

Hi all,
I know I don't post often, but I do come around and read everyone's advice. But just in case I do post, I changed my user name from Snow to Rebecca and thought I should say something before everyone wonders who on earth this strange name is.

This just makes my name match across different sites so I don't forget what moniker I'm going under lol :dunno:

Latest posts

Back