Hello from Nova Scotia

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Rebecca. Every time I see this sweatshirt I think how perfect it is for you.

1601608073423.png

Hi Rebecca. Welcome from Eastern Missouri. Glad you found us. Good to have you with us,

Rebecca, Welcome to the forum! Good to see you here!

Looking at the beginning date for this thread, I'd say I'm a bit late in saying hello and welcome from S.W. Oregon. When we were looking for a good place to go to while living in the panhandle of Texas I gave consideration of the northeast corner of the U.S., however since we had already spent some time living at 8,000 feet in the mountains of Colorado, we ruled out living in cold areas and even here it can get a tad bit cool, but overall it's rather mild and we often hear frogs croaking in January and February.

A belated welcome to here, Rebecca! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts on another board and look forward to reading more of them here!

We must be kindred spirits because that shirt in post #31 fits me perfectly, too!

Latest posts

Back