Hello from NY

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otgc

New Friend
Neighbor
My name is Spencer and I am 20 years old.

I am searching for someone with land that I could live/camp on. Has to be close to or in NY State so I could visit and be close to family. I don’t have much to offer financially, but I am a very hard worker. Willing to do any labor necessary to earn my keep. Of course I don’t expect to be taken care of at all. Just for a place to live happily and do what I can to help others. I don’t need much land, just an acre or less. As long as I have a fair amount of privacy.

Have always loved the outdoors. Not sure how much more city life I can take. I am a very open minded and wise person. Want to learn everything there is to living off the land and self sufficiency. Water, food, shelter, disposal, safety, community and all that comes along with those things. Would love to have a small community of like minded loving people some day.

It will just be me and my small dog although I plan on getting him a little girlfriend soon so he can live on through their children. Maybe I can find myself a girlfriend too.

If there is anyone with land nearby who thinks I would make a good fit, please contact me at [email protected]. Or leave a comment. If there is anyone without land who has a vision very similar to mine, also feel free to get in touch.

Welcome! Whereabouts are you in New York? I'm in the Rochester area. A couple buddies live in Wayne County (between Rochester and Syracuse) and each of them have a lot of land. I can refer you to them. There are several lots of varying sizes for sale out that way for not a lot of money.

Latest posts

Back