Hello from PA

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemonthyme

New Friend
Neighbor
Hello from NW Pennsylvania. I'm pretty sure that I used to be a member of this group at one time but somehow lost my connection to it. :). I live on 20 acres on a dirt road and like my peace and quiet here. Unfortunately my day job keeps me from doing as much as I dream of doing around my homestead. I've cut back some over the years after a divorce and just getting a bit older (57). Definitely don't feel old at heart but my body reminds me of it some days! Currently I just have chickens, guineas, 2 cats and a large garden. Glad to find this forum again. Thanks Angie!

Welcome to this forum from the "Great State of Alaska". Spent my youth as a unpaid slave on dairy farms in PA.

Welcome from the SW tip of Allegheny county were we have real hills.

;)

Back story

The first time I visited the GE locomotive facility in Erie, the guards gave me a map and directions to get to the engineering building that ended with the note "The engineering building will be up on the hill". I followed the directions parked and then looked around but was baffled which building. I asked someone in the parking lot and they pointed at a building that was on a small rise with 5 steps in front.

The definition of hill is relative.

Ben

Welcome from Western New York.

A warm welcome back!

Welcome back! See how we have grown since you were last here. Good place to hang our hats, for sure.

Looking forward to reading your posts!

Welcome back from South Carolina.

Welcome back, from South Carolina.

Latest posts

Back