Hello from Pa

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butcherman

Friend
Neighbor
Hello to everyone from the great state of Pennsylvania!! Squirrelhunter invited me over from the Bersa forum. I am retired Postal worker who started his working career as an LEO for three years. After that I was an volunteer EMT for about ten years. That was while I was living in Fla. Then in 1984 moved back to Pa and due to work hours gave up the volunteer work. Still listen to a scanner all the time.

a former postal worker on a firearms forum?
i just know there is a joke in there somewhere

welcome aboard

Welcome Butcherman !!

...I asked Dutch to join us too !!

Hi Butcher; where in PA are you ? I was raised in PGH.

I lived on Hollidaysburg, Pa. Around here they call it southcentral Pa, but to me it is halfway between western and central Pa.

And yes I get teased alot on being a postal worker who like firearms. Was a window clerk in Huntingdon, Pa and when the boro police sergeant came in for directions, he always asked me where my UZI was -- I just said under the counter............ People behind him would just stare.

Welcome aboard,glad you made it. See,I figured you'd like it here,a lot of familiar faces.....well you know :eek:opsie:

Got it!
Butcherman, if you are having an issue with your avatar pic, send me a pic and I will get it to fit so I'm not looking at that generic male symbol.

Got it...............

Welcome guys, and thanks for coming over and joining us.

I'm still trying to get Pancho ..

Jim
I posted this on Bersa Forum and Pancho liked it so he knows at least,now to see if he comes.

Pancho_Villa said:
Had my Gunshow buddy from Rockport,Tx. come to visit for a couple of days. He brought some shooting stuff he had not ried out. We took the wives out for dinner on Tuesday & loaded up with junk food for the house. Did a few tequila shots Tuesday night.
You should come over to www.talkfirearms.com , that's where everybody's going including the mods,in fact the mods started it.

NAHC life member
NRA member
squirrelhunter, Yesterday at 4:17 PM Edit Delete Report
+ Quote Reply
Pancho_Villa likes this.

Welcome to the forum!

Latest posts

Back