Hello from Portugal!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazy Farmer

Friend
Neighbor
Hello!

We are a family of 3 living in the north of Portugal, Douro region, at a 15,000m2 farm.

I´m Diniz aka Crazy Farmer, Sílvia aka Camera Girl and Gabriel aka Mogli and we are trying to achieve self sufficiency at our farm.

If you want to know more about us check this link for a little video.

Hope we can learn a lot from you, and i will share my success and mistakes(they have been the main source of my learning process
:)
).o_O

Forgive my rusty english but my portuguese isn't better
:):):)

Ba Bai!!!

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. Right in the middle of the USA. Good to have you with us. My daughter vacationed in Portugal last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. It is a bucket list item of mine to go to Nazare. Just to watch. Welcome aboard.

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. Right in the middle of the USA. Good to have you with us. My daughter vacationed in Portugal last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. It is a bucket list item of mine to go to Nazare. Just to watch. Welcome aboard.
Nazaré is a very old typical fisher village. Great food if you enjoy fish and sea food.
Also a very inexpensive place for holydays .

In recent years has become world known by having some of the biggest waves in the world.
Surf community love it.

Nazaré is a very old typical fisher village. Great food if you enjoy fish and sea food.
Also a very inexpensive place for holydays .

In recent years has become world known by having some of the biggest waves in the world.
Surf community love it.

Sounds like a fantastic placce! :thumbs: I love the ocean basically all bodies of water.We wath soem of those surfing videos on YT. Amazing!

Surf community love it.

In a prior life, but I was nowhere near good enough to handle those monsters. It would still be fun just to watch.

Latest posts

Back