Hello from West (Almost Heaven) Virginia!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalewick

11 Bravo
Neighbor
I appreciate the add to this forum. Looks like a lot of good people here. Not sure my place qualifies as a homestead yet, but I'm working at it.

Dale

13669603_10157239188455501_5850435833092749079_n.jpg

Me and the misses a couple years back. Not to far from sourdoughs back yard.

Welcome...........Yep, not far from my cabin.

Welcome from Heaven and your distance judgement for 'almost' is a bit off. It is 2/3 of the way across the country.... lol

Wyoming and idaho are almost heaven and the dakotas are hell froze over... lol

Welcome from Heaven and your distance judgement for 'almost' is a bit off. It is 2/3 of the way across the country.... lol

Welcome from SW PA. Looks like you are a bit higher in the Appalasians than myself. Smile and wave.

Ben

Welcome from Alaska! That looks like Turnagain Arm Alaska in your pick.

John Denver.........the man who ran out of fuel.

Hey, hey! It is a matter of opinion! The Dakotas may freeze over, but hell? It is all about what your values are. I could never understand anyone wanting to live in a place like Tucson, or Las Cruces, but that is me.

Welcome, from Colorado!

Hey, hey! It is a matter of opinion! The Dakotas may freeze over, but hell? It is all about what your values are. I could never understand anyone wanting to live in a place like Tucson, or Las Cruces, but that is me.

Welcome, from Colorado!

Las Cruces isn't as bad as some. I couldn't do ABQ or Santa Fe.

Back